Monday, September 14, 2015

LET'S HELP OUR DAUGHTER OUT OF HOSPITAL

Hello there, I came across the story of Josephine on Facebook shared by CHARLES KIPKULEI and it realy hurts and pains I had to put down everything I was doing and share this to you all of good heart.

Read the story as narrated by Charles,

"Today I want to speak of a matter that has touched me deeply; the touching story of Josphine Jelagat Sikamoi , a sister, a friend and a primary school mate.

 She is being detained at Reale Hospital Eldoret over a medical bill of Kshs 2.7 Million after a road accident and her story was aired on Citizen TV, title "Pain On Wheels".

This story touched me because not only do I know Josephine but I remember talking to her last year December when I was organizing a visit to Sunrise Children's Home.

She told me she wont make it but she sent her contribution. I never for a minute thought she was doing so from a hospital bed.

DEAR FRIENDS of goodwill, its time to take Josephine Back Home, from her many friends in Kabarnet,Baringo and beyond, her schoolmates in AIC Visa Oshwal Primary School, our leaders, and all of us, we have done this before and we shall do this again.

Lets come together, unite and bring our sister back home to her family, to her children and to all of us."

Well friends she needs us and one thing about Joshpine is that she has a big heart even in her condition.She contributed to Sunrise Children's Home the little she had.

We will notify you on where to send you Contributions as we are now working on getting a Paybill Number which will be ready by Wenesday.

Meanwhile Pray with us as we seek good for our Daughter.

Keep sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment